- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Using Micromask technology, the Linea?s lens, skirt and frame are molded together in one shot as opposed to other masks where multiple pieces are snapped together. This allows the lens to come close to the face which maximizes the field of vision.
- Low volume means that the mask is easier to clear and reduces the buoyancy
- Advanced Fit Technology (AFT) uses bands of different textures around the edge of the skirt resulting in a superior seal against the face
- The mask skirt goes further back on the face enhancing the comfort and reducing the marks left behind on the face.
- The clever Comfort Buckle System (CBS) prevents the diver?s hair from getting tangled in the buckle
The aqua lung linea scuba mask uses the latest technologies to provide the ultimate in form, fit and function. As part of aqua lung’s women’s collection, this mask boasts features designed with the woman diver in mind. A comfort buckle system prevents hair from tangling in the buckle. The linea dive mask uses micromask technology for a unique low volume design, keeping a close proximity of the lens to your eyes. This not only improves peripheral vision but maintains a low internal volume. Advanced fit technology uses textured bands of silicone around the mask skirt for anpromised mask seal. Features: comfort buckle system (cbs) prevents the diver’ s hair from getting tangled in the buckle micromask technology puts lens close to face to improve field-of-view low internal volume for fast mask clearing and reduces the upward pull caused by buoyancy of a larger space advanced fit technology (aft) creates anpromised seal around the face, reduced red lines compact shape reduces in water drag and improves stability cardanic joint buckles rotate both up-and-down and in-and-out for a customized and pinch-free fit counterpoised push button activation makes strap adjustments fast, even while wearing gloves high grade silicone allows flex in the mask skirt for a leak-free seal shatterproof, tempered glass lenses meet ansi standards