- Promate Fish Eyes Scuba Dive Mask (MK260) good for snorkeling diving
- Easy adjust buckle system with push button adjustment and all directions swivel function
- Extra wide and long lenses provide wider peripheral view and downward vision
The Promate Fish Eyes mask (MK260) is good for either snorkeling or diving, ideal for medium faces. It features crystal, liquid silicone injected skirt and strap, double edge comfort seal, swivel and adjustable buckles. It offers unsurpassed downward vision and broad peripheral view. Innovation push-button buckle allows easy, quick strap adjustment. Also, revolutionary skirt-strap attaching design makes buckle swivel function more flexible and fits a wide range of face shapes. The prescription (Rx) lens is available in our product line for this model. Rx tempered lens will be installed in the mask by our trained technician.
- If you have different prescription strengths for each eye, please follow the steps below:
- Please select “Different Strength for Each Eye” or if there’s no prescription choice, just go ahead and make the purchase.
- You will not be prompted for more information, but you will be given an order number.
- Send us an email to [email protected] with your order number and a copy of your prescription, or what you would like for your right and your left.
- Someone on our team will get back to you confirming that they’ve received the prescription information.
Tempered lens is one of safety glasses. processed by controlled thermal or chemical treatments to increase its strength compared with normal glass. Tempering creates balanced internal stresses which cause the glass, when broken, to crumble into small granular chunks instead of splintering into jagged shards. The granular chunks are less likely to cause injury. Comparing with polycarbonate lens, it is usually heavier than the polycarbonate, but the polycarbonate is easier scratched.
The corrective lens are designed for off-the-shelf correction. The lens is not for those with more complicated vision problems such as astigmatism or double vision. Should you have other regarding questions You may contact us by (818)913-3359.