- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Big Eyes Evolution Crystal mask is one of the adult high-end masks in the market suitable for scuba diving and snorkeling.
- Features inclined and inverted tear-drop lenses for improve downward visibility, a Cressi’s patented design (US 6272693).
- The field of view is particularly wide, laterally and in the lower zone. The lenses are made of tempered glass.
- The easy-to-use Integrated Buckles (Cressi patented technology) are integrated with the frame with a swivel system for quickly strap length adjustment.
- Made in Crystal Silicone, a Cressi’s trademark formula for avoid yellowing after years.
- The mask is designed and made in Italy by Cressi, brand pioneer in Scuba Diving, Snorkeling and Swimming equipment.
CRYSTAL Silicone is an exclusive CRESSI material that revolutionizes mask skirt clarity.It offers incredibly clear vision and features long-lasting advanced technology components within the pure silicone skirt which prevents premature discoloration, reduces fogging, and guarantees many years of CRYSTAL clear viewing. CRESSI CRYSTAL silicone : Another Exclusive Industry First Not only has this new High Seal silicone been chosen, with its exceptional softness and comfort, but the entire design of the skirt has followed new rules which allow a point of contact between the mask and the face that has a very open angle.The mask rests on the face with unprecedented comfort and does not leave any marks on the skin, even after extended use.Naturally, to obtain such a result the entire structure of the skirt is differentiated, with internal ribs that stiffen the parts of the mask that are most stressed. The raked lenses, with their inverted drop shape (Cressi patent), are quite small and are brought as close to the pupils as possible, so that the already extraordinary visibility of the Matrix is increased by 25%. The headband uses the exclusive patented Cressi system of double injection of an elastomer on a rigid element and allows the buckles of the strap to be mounted not on the skirt structure, as done by our competitors, but on an indestructible elastic element that tilts on a vertical plane and can be completely bent sideways on a 180° curve. The thickness of the headband has been reduced to such an extent as to make it practically invisible when the mask is being worn. Big Eyes Evolution has been created to take prescription lenses. The Big Eyes Evolution packaging can be completely recycled and the lower black part has been made from recycled material: Cressi also cares for the environment!