- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ProMate Scope Scuba Dive Mask (MK245) and tempered corrective lens (OP250 and 251)
- 100% silicone skirt and facial profile design make comfortable fit
- Nearsight Optical correction lenses available from -1.0 to -10.0 by increments of 0.5.
- Farsight Optical correction lenses available from +1.0 to +4.0 by increments of 0.5.
- Bifocal Optical correction lenses, also called Gauge Reader available in +1.0, +1.5, +1.75, +2.0, +2.25, +2.5, +2.75, +3.0, +3.5, +4.0.
Promate Scope mask is good for snorkeling- face seal size W4 1/2 * H3 3/8. Crystal, liquid silicone injected skirt and strap, Double edge comfort seal, low volume.
Prescription (RX) Lens will be installed in the brand scuba mask by certified techanician.
All lenses are tempered glasses, also called Toughened glass is a type of safety glass processed by controlled thermal or chemical treatments to increase its strength compared with normal glass. Tempering creates balanced internal stresses which cause the glass, when broken, to crumble into small granular chunks instead of splintering into jagged shards. The granular chunks are less likely to cause injury. Comparing with polycarbonate lens, it is usually heavier than the polycarbonate, but the polycarbonate is easier scratched (Most manufactures now include a scratch-resistance coating to protect the lens.)
If you have different prescription strengths for each eye, please follow the steps below:
1. Please select “Different Strenth for Each Eye” or if there’s no prescription choice, just go ahead and make the purchase.
2. You will not be prompted for more information, but you will be given an order number.
3. Send us an email to [email protected] with your order number and a copy of your prescription, or what you would like for your right and your left.
4. Someone on our team will get back to you confirming that they’ve received the prescription information.
With a bifocal, the upper part of the lens is generally used for distance vision (NO PRESCRIPTION,) while the lower part is used for near vision with adjustment power for close-up work. A segment line separates the two section for bifocal lens type. By contrast, both farsightedness and nearsightedness are Single vision which has the same optical focal point or correction over the entire area of the lens.
Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us.