- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Clearer, crisper vision. You will see more clearly underwater and objects in the distance will become more defined and acute.
- Increased contrast and clarity.
- Reduces eyestrain, glare, and prevents ghost images on the viewing area of the lens.
- An absolute must for night diving, limited visibility conditions, and underwater photographers.
The Atomic Aquatics ARC Subframe Scuba Mask is a strong, great fitting dive mask for scuba divers and snorkelers. The Atomic Aquatics SubFrame ARC scuba mask is the strongest and most indestructible two-window mask on the market today. This strength is the result of an internal frame molded directly beneath the surface of the silicone rubber skirt. This SubFrame technology provides incredible strength and rigidity, as well as eliminating the bulky external plastic frame seen on other masks. A stainless steel lens retainer locks the lenses in place, and also provides added strength to the nose bridge area of the mask. Features: Hydrodynamic styling with no exposed external frame Wide vision and low volume Squeeze to easily adjust buckles Provides a clearer, crisper vision and makes objects in the distance more defined and acute Increased contrast and clarity Reduces eyestrain, glare, and prevents ghost images on the viewing area of the lens An absolute must for night diving, limited visibility conditions, and underwater photographers